JLL NZ: Increasing visibility and media share, Q3&4 2019
Raise JLL’s public profile and increase recognition of JLL as a trusted voice across NZ’s property sectors, especially residential and smart city growth.
While continuing to report directly on sector trends, we’ve also sought to step beyond reliance on the commercial property industry’s traditional media channels to provide opportunities to link JLL’s expertise to wider social, economic and environmental conversations. The aim of this was not only to support JLL’s goal to up its public profile, but to allows its agents to share insightful, interesting coverage and explore these conversations further through their professional social networks.
- 30+ pieces of print and online media coverage, including feature editorials in The Spinoff, NZ Herald, Management Magazine and NZ Property Investor Magazine.
- Radio coverage on RNZ, Newstalk ZB and Newshub radio.
- JLL’s Paul Winstanley established as the credible voice on the build to rent sector
- Initiated and maintained relationships with national and international property media
- Significant increase in interaction across LinkedIN