Sandy Trigg (APR)
Managing Director+64 21 231 9406 EMAIL Sandy
Network is a very special agency. To have been around since 1971 and still be relevant is a splendid testament to the legacy that goes before me. It is my absolute privilege to lead such a diverse team of talented and passionate PR professionals. Even on our most mundane days (because we all have them) their dedication to our clients and the agency is inspiring.
We talk a lot about intelligent PR because that’s what we aspire to and then deliver. We believe influence is earnt and we work hard to help our clients earn the right to help shape New Zealand’s conversations.
Personally, I didn’t set out to be a PR. I just loved fashion and writing and an opportunity at London Fashion Week set me on a course for a career that has so far lasted 25 years.
I still love fashion, but my real passion at work is now reputation and issues management. I take a great deal of personal pride in being able to help people and their organisations navigate their way through issues.
Outside of work, I am at peace with the things I can’t do, like bake a cake. And I have two teenagers that allow me to practice my conflict resolution skills on a daily basis.
- Award-winning public relations professional with over 25 years’ experience
- Experienced leader in consumer PR, corporate communications, issues and reputation management
- Extensive experience managing community relations and consultation projects for global unities and infrastructure companies
- Led brand repositioning strategies for international fashion and sportswear brands
- Has been leading the Network team since 2014