Seeking a talented Junior Account Manager to join the Network team!
We’re looking for a talented Junior Account Manager with the ability and appetite to work on a variety of accounts, from food to finance. That’s right, we’re offering money for JAM.
Network Communication is an award-winning independent communications agency with a broad client base. We specialise in delivering facts-based, intelligent PR solutions authentically and creatively. Our FoodGroup is a specialist division within Network, focusing on food, nutrition, hauora and environment.
You will become a key part of a team that values collaboration and shared learning. Your new colleagues come from a variety of backgrounds and specialisms, including corporate comms; issues and reputation management; government relations; marketing specialists; not-for-profit; journalism; public health; nutrition and dietetics.
You may currently be working at an agency, in-house or have a communications skill set that is transferable. But you will have a genuine interest in current affairs, be a digital native, a strategic thinker and have a passion for PR.
- Are you a skilled Account Executive ready to take a step up?
- Do you understand the media landscape in NZ and can confidently pitch compelling stories?
- Do you have an appreciation for the complexity and nuances of stakeholder engagement?
- Can you successfully manage different projects simultaneously and prioritise?
- Are you a natural communicator - both written and verbal?
If this all sounds like you, send your CV to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday 11 June 2021.
Job description is available on request.
Position is full time and based in Auckland CBD, close to all major public transport hubs.